Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Who steals Art?.

Unfortunately this piece was stolen from the show 2 weekends ago at TOAF. It’s not a great picture but it’s all I have left of her. I can’t imagine that you would be ok with yourself or your Karma and deep in your soul to hang this on the wall after stealing it from the Artist.? Ouch I almost have compassion for them, but I guess it’s out there disseminating it’s archetypal information.
Someone must really have wanted it, but it was heavy like 10 lbs ,  24”x36” !
Happened while I was setting up on Friday July 12 it was there ..and then gone....really sucks cause I spent sooooo much time on this one. Probably working on it on and off for a year. Sometimes paintings need time to sit and breathe before you can talk to them and be friends. By the end I think we were almost in love.
 Toronto Island Mother 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home